The Manager, Programs is a key member of the BC Tech team and is responsible for delivering high impact programs that contribute to the success of BC Tech’s long-term vision and overall mission.
As Manager, Programs, you will be tasked with executing programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be responsible for following program budgets and operating plans. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience with both program management and working a part of a team.
Reporting to the VP of Strategy and Execution
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Executing programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Monitoring the budget and operating plan for the program.
- Coordinating and running events and workshops
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including participant and partner satisfaction
- Understanding how different Programs interlink and overlap
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Gathering feedback and presenting insights
- Developing industry partnerships
- Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.